Loving The Photos

Did you know that the average woman spends 70 hours per week on work and housework? Just think about all those time we, as housewives, spend on preparing food, cleaning the house, washing clothes and taking care of the kids, double it for working moms. I don't think mine would sum up to 70 hours, it's definitely more than that. I am on call 24/7 and tired by the end of the day. Aside from my daily dose of caffeine, I need a "pick me up" to last the day.

Another way to increase energy that works much faster and longer than a cup of coffee is flowers. I've read an article about this, flower scents and flower sceneries boost the brain's production of beta waves by 25% in just a few minutes and the effects can last as long as 30 minutes. When I don't have fresh flowers at home I go to PixOrNix.com where they have a lot of beautiful flower photos. The photos are of high quality and what I love most about this web site is, you can rate the pictures. It's fun in a way because it helps me relax as well.

Try to visit the site if you're looking for cool pictures. They have tons of exciting photos under different categories to view and rate.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.