Know the latest from MCN

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow me here

Recent Viewers



Credits



Designs by Sheila

Monday, October 13, 2008

Resetting The Timer

Do you have irregular monthly periods? If you're tired of guessing when it will come every month, try resetting your monthly timer. I read the article of Dr. Michael Smolensky, the author of The Body Clock Guide to Better Health, and he says that placing a bare 100-watt light bulb 3 feet from the head of your bed can do the trick. Leave it on while you sleep on days 13 through 17 of your cycle [day 1 is the first day of menstruation].

According to him, "Menstrual cycle are strongly affected by nighttime moonlight exposure. And when women mimic a mid-cycle full moon in their bedrooms, they often start menstruating like clockwork."

The simple tweak can regulate unpredictable periods in just 3 months.

5 comments :

Shinade said...

Hi Liza,
This is one great advantage to getting older. No more periods....just hot flashes!!LOL;-)))

Laane said...

Yea...someone told me that many years ago.
And I was nuts enought to try.

Didn't work.

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

How interesting. I would have never imagined!

monica said...

i wonder if it will work, interesting. :)

Max said...

Hey Liza,

Fortunately for me, I am as regular as a clock: always on the same day of the month! That is why I always know when it is coming, being easier for me to calculate things!

Nevertheless, I have taken notes of this tip, because I know for a fact that most of your tips work!! :D

I hope you had a fantastic weekend (mine was ok)!! And I wish you a delightful week! :D

Cheers

 
Blog Template: Designs by Sheila / Header Graphic: Rahul Tiwari