Know the latest from MCN

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow me here

Recent Viewers



Credits



Designs by Sheila

Friday, October 3, 2008

Start Your Day With Eggs


We've heard so many news before that eggs may increase cholesterol levels and up the risk of heart disease. Contrary to this news, a recent study shows that none of their egg-eating subjects who are dieters, had higher levels of cholesterol and triglyceride. The study showed that women who ate 2 eggs every morning consumed fewer calories a day and lost 65% more weight than those who ate a bagel.

Eggs are packed with filling proteins and 2 a day will make you feel fuller, longer. You can banish overeating for good because eggs are good day-starters.

16 comments :

Shinade said...

oh Liza,
I am over joyed to hear this. I love eggs and I am one of those that has cut back to only once a week after turning 50.

Yummy we can eat eggs again!!:-)))

Mrs. Stevenson said...

drop u an ec. have a good day.

darly said...

this is an interesting read, i like eggs din kasi for breakfast but had to cut down din to avoid cholesterol.
Good news indeed!

mimi11460 said...

It's good information I love eggs specially hard boiled now I can enjoy it without worrying so much..thanks..

Babette said...

This is good news for me sis because I love eggs. :)

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

I really need to learn to like eggs but I really, really, really dislike them. My personal trainer agrees with you and I am trying to eat them once in awhile but it is hard for me. Great tip!

naomi said...

wow, this is something i didn't know of!

i used to avoid eating them for fear of acquiring more cholesterol but now, it's safe!

Beadsme said...

I love eggs but they give me wind LOL.

Sam said...

Eggs are also rich in Vitamin E... I love to eat poach eggs. Cook in vinegar and water.

Mrs. Stevenson said...

visit u back. have a great weekend!

manilenya said...

try ko nga yan :)

Shinade said...

Hi Liza,
Just dropping in to say Hi:-)))

shaxx said...

I love having eggs in the morning wither they are half boiled or scrambled.

Cielo said...

i love eggs cooked this way, malasado

Tina said...

seems like we were both lovin eggs this weekend. i wrote about free range eggs yesterday! i love em i do.

Laane said...

I can't deal with a heavy breakfast, because it throws my glucose levels over the floor all day.

So I have my own solution and that works perfect: peperkoek. A kind of gingerbread. It's perfect.

 
Blog Template: Designs by Sheila / Header Graphic: Rahul Tiwari