Know the best and the worst

When I first decided to purchase a web hosting solution, I did not bother to ask anybody. I knew of some friends who were using the same web hosting solution so I thought that it's alright to purchase the same one. Only to realize later that I made a big mistake. I should have asked them first. I should have made a research if that company is really reliable. It turned out that they were just waiting for their contracts to finish in order for them to switch. There were more downtimes than uptimes!
I had no other choice but to wait up for a year. A few months before my contract was to end, I did my assignment. I asked around and searched the web for the best web hosting providers. It wasn't so hard because I found a site where comprehensive reviews of the top web host providers were done for people like me. Here, all the best providers are presented to you with all their plans, features, and prices complete with their web hosting awards. All you need to do is choose which of them fits your criteria and budget. No more sweet talks, no more promises and definitely lesser downtimes.
This is a free service site to guide those who are looking for the best hosting services and know which are the worst. You can also find web hosting instructions and tips on how to make money with web hosting. Check the site for more info.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.