More broccoli, please


You know very well that calcium is the key for strong bones, but some researchers have identified something else we need, and it's vitamin K. This can be found in broccoli, spinach and other dark leafy vegetables. Vitamin K is believed to help calcium deposit in the bones, making them more dense. And when your bones are stronger, the whole body becomes stronger too, and the lower your chances of an injury that could cause back pain. So remember to add more broccoli, spinach and other leafy greens in your diet, they will help your bones become stronger. :)


Thank You Monica!!!


9 comments:

Monica said...

I love broccoli, it's my favorite veggie! ;-)

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

I owed it to my husband that's why I can eat broccoli now! :)

Cascia Talbert said...

Great tips! I've never liked broccoli. Still don't but I force myself to eat it anyway because I know that it is good for me. I do eat a lot of spinach, though.

Nancy Janiola said...

Haven't tried spinach yet but i so much love eating brocolli. Mura lang ba ang brocolli dyan sa Manila?

:-) Happy weekend, Liz

blueyes said...

I love eating broccoli but with eating tons of broccoli you end up with gas which is the down side lol I despise spinach and kale. You'd have to mix it with something else for me to eat it.

Ebie said...

We had broccoli salad last Friday, and it was delish!

Unknown said...

I put your badge on. Thanks for the reminder. Fondly

Unknown said...

What is the taste of a brocoli... but I think this is one healthy food... You are the best Health Prescriptionist ever...

Max Coutinho said...

Hey Liza,

I love broccoli and spinach (I make wonderful spinach salads Mmmm).

I didn't know broccoli had vitamin K though; so it was good to read this article :D!

Cheers

Powered by Blogger.