Know the latest from MCN

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow me here

Recent Viewers



Credits



Designs by Sheila

Friday, May 22, 2009

More broccoli, please


You know very well that calcium is the key for strong bones, but some researchers have identified something else we need, and it's vitamin K. This can be found in broccoli, spinach and other dark leafy vegetables. Vitamin K is believed to help calcium deposit in the bones, making them more dense. And when your bones are stronger, the whole body becomes stronger too, and the lower your chances of an injury that could cause back pain. So remember to add more broccoli, spinach and other leafy greens in your diet, they will help your bones become stronger. :)


Thank You Monica!!!


11 comments :

Monica said...

I love broccoli, it's my favorite veggie! ;-)

☆Willa☆ said...

I owed it to my husband that's why I can eat broccoli now! :)

Cascia said...

Great tips! I've never liked broccoli. Still don't but I force myself to eat it anyway because I know that it is good for me. I do eat a lot of spinach, though.

nancy said...

Haven't tried spinach yet but i so much love eating brocolli. Mura lang ba ang brocolli dyan sa Manila?

:-) Happy weekend, Liz

blogangel said...

Hi I just stopped by to drop on your Entrecard and wanted to let you know that you have been added to Blog Angel's All Above the Crease Drop List . I created the list because I was sick of wasting time trying to find people's Ecards. You and everyone on the list has their Entrecards in an easy to find location. Stop by and check it out.

blueyes said...

I love eating broccoli but with eating tons of broccoli you end up with gas which is the down side lol I despise spinach and kale. You'd have to mix it with something else for me to eat it.

Free Cracked Softwares said...

Sometimes I respond to comments, but this year it really hasn't been very often, but I do try and go to their blog and comment on one of their posts. I very seldom check to see if anyone has responded to any comment I make.
Thank you
sagar
Download free CSS templates

Ebie said...

We had broccoli salad last Friday, and it was delish!

DCRose said...

I put your badge on. Thanks for the reminder. Fondly

deo said...

What is the taste of a brocoli... but I think this is one healthy food... You are the best Health Prescriptionist ever...

Max said...

Hey Liza,

I love broccoli and spinach (I make wonderful spinach salads Mmmm).

I didn't know broccoli had vitamin K though; so it was good to read this article :D!

Cheers

 
Blog Template: Designs by Sheila / Header Graphic: Rahul Tiwari