A Garage Sale

Do you spend a lot on clothes for your kids? I used to, and there was a time that the ones that no longer fit and the ones that are still new but they don't want to wear anymore kept on piling up. The idea of a garage sale popped up but I simply don't have the time to organize one. My cousin shares the same sentiments, so she volunteered to put up the garage sale. I was surprised when she told me that she signed up for advertise garage sales on the internet. I didn't think it's possible. It's a website that helps individuals advertise and make the garage sale as effective and efficient as possible. Head on to the site if you want to advertise your garage sale or if you're looking for one near your area.

1 comment:

askcherlock said...

Found you through Slog Bite. Cool site. I love garage sales and have found the most unique things there.

Powered by Blogger.