Budget Cooking and Easy Recipes

Coming from a big family of foodies, some of the articles I have posted here have shown my love for food. I am a mom to two picky eaters and a wife to another picky eater which prompted me to search the internet for not only yummy and healthy recipes, but most importantly, low-cost recipes. I used to be a big spender when it comes to food. But times have been really tough and although I want to give my family the best, the budget has to be taken into consideration.

That is why I was so glad when I stumbled upon iVillage. The site has come up with compilations of cool and easy to prepare recipes. Perfect for a very busy mom like me! You Can See More Life Made Easy Videos Here, just click on the link and be amazed with all these delicious foods. They even have budget recipes for steak dinners, I so love them because tenderloin beef is so expensive here. And this is what really had me glued to the site, their Vanilla Ice cream Flag Cake Recipe! I have never tried making ice cream before and I never thought it could be that easy. This is so cool especially that Joey's birthday is coming up next week, I'm sure he'll be so surprised.


1 comment:

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Quick and easy is important when you're a mom! Thanks for sharing the link.

Elizabeth
Mystery Lovers’ Kitchen

Powered by Blogger.