Know the latest from MCN

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow me here

Recent Viewers



Credits



Designs by Sheila

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Flawless with Kiwis


They say, Kiwis are ideal for bringing out your natural beauty and that's because they are a rich source of ascorbic acid. It helps tighten pores and neutralizes blemish-causing bacteria. For a DIY astringent/clearing toner: Pour 1 cup boiling water over 1 mashed kiwi fruit. Let it cool, then strain. Add a tablespoon of vodka to the liquid; stir well. Transfer to a resealable bottle. Apply to skin with a cotton ball. This will last in your fridge for up to 10 days.


Thank You FC!!!


9 comments :

Anya said...

Yummieee......... KIWI
I love the YELLOW kiwis ^__^

Melissa Erickson said...

I might have to try that!
I will make another batch with the rest of the vodka for a drink maybe. :)

Imelda said...

Hi there

Stacie said...

Interesting. I learned something new today. I just might have to try this.

Shinade aka Jackie said...

Wow and I thought they were just yummy for eating!!

Hi Liza!

I am back and so glad to have made my here!

Hugs,
Jackie:-)

Imelda said...

i tried this, it works.ty for the info

Dinah said...

wow, this is a nice tip!
I havent even tried eatong kiwis, and now I found out that they are good for the face as well. thanks!

damini said...

I always conscious about skin care and this is very good tip to look after the skin and health.

Poetic Shutterbug said...

Thanks for the info though I think I'd drink it all before I used it for it's intended purpose.

 
Blog Template: Designs by Sheila / Header Graphic: Rahul Tiwari