No More Oily Face




Let's face it, no matter how many times you wash your face, the unflattering shine on your T-zone is back in just a few minutes. Blame it on facial cleansers, experts say. They strip the skin of moisture, sending your oil glands into overdrive.

To put a stop to this problem, try this simple DIY solution. Combine 1/2 cup of orange juice, 1 tablespoon of cornstarch and a sprinkle of salt in a small bowl. Smooth over skin and leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water. The astringent quality of the citric acid in the juice cleanses pores, while the cornstarch and salt combo lifts oil without drying out skin. You'll have a flawless finish that lasts for hours.

3 comments:

Anya said...

It sounds very simple
I go try it
I let you now or it works ;)

Have a lovely weekend Lisa
(@^.^@)

JENIE=) said...

nice!

done linking you liz, sorry i thought i did already before but it's the other liz pala. glad you told me about it. and o can link you in all 4 of my blogs if you want?
life round me N you
earthy me
at-a-blink
heartQUAKES

Ciela said...

Taking another helpful tips from you, Liz!

Thanks so much for your perfect EC drops. Am sorry though that I can't reciprocate those no. of drops. I really have a lot to learn eh. Will try my best anyhow!

- Tita Beng

Powered by Blogger.