Getting Rid of Holiday Fats

I have already posted this article last year but I'd like to share this again with you. I'm sure many of you would love to try this especially those who gained a few pounds during the holiday season. Here's the trick to melt off those holiday pounds...

A tropical fruit cleanse featuring papaya and pineapple can melt off 7 pounds in one day. It's because of papaya's papain and the pineapple's bromelain, both are enzymes that fight fat. They work hand in hand to break down protein to reduce abdominal bloat and dissolve fat-trapping waste in the circulatory system for fast elimination. The combo also revs fat-burning liver function and neutralizes inflammatory compounds to reduce gut inflammation.

For a one-day cleanse, here's what you need: cut at least 4 peeled papayas and 2 peeled pineapples into small chunks, place in a bowl and chill. Munch on these fruits whenever hunger strikes. Don't forget to drink at least 2 liters of water throughout the day. This seems very easy to do, so I'm definitely going to give it a try because I don't think I can last the one-day fluid only cleanse.


Thank You FC!!!

KARELTJE en ikke !!!

5 comments:

Anya said...

Happy New Year
or in Dutch
Gelukkig Nieuwjaar :-)

I wish you all the luck
in the world in 2010 :-)

cherry said...

Happy new year, liza. Ok tong cleanse na to. matry nga. sobra tumaba ako one week lang. ang laki na namn ng braso at tummy ko. hay!

nway, sana matuloy na coffee or lunch natin. check ko muna calendar ni gwen then i'll let you and sasha know. =)

Milly said...

I love papaya and pineapple and living in Singapore they are readily available, so I will definitely try this cleanse for a day. Thanks for the explanation..nice blog!

86 said...

good article. Thank

Anna said...

Hi! I love this article. I am actually looking for a cleanse or detox that would suit me. You know, I still make modifications or "daya" whenever I am on a diet. Maybe, this one would still fill my hunger and make me lose 7 pounds! WOW!

Powered by Blogger.