Know the latest from MCN

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow me here

Recent Viewers



Credits



Designs by Sheila

Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Way To Thin

For several months now, indoor walking seems to work for me. I'm proud of the 16 pounds I lost considering that I only exercise for 30 minutes five times a week (less on busy weeks). I didn't change my diet too but I had to cut back a little. Instead of having a cup of rice during lunch and dinner, now I only have half a cup. I splurge more on veggies and fruits. I feel so much lighter and more energetic though I know I still have a long way to go. I'm saving up on fitness equipment. Lol, I'm not planning to put up a gym in my home. I just want something to help tone my body and who knows, having one might encourage hubs to start working out too.

1 comment :

nurseabie said...

wOW ate that's already an achievement.

 
Blog Template: Designs by Sheila / Header Graphic: Rahul Tiwari