Know the latest from MCN

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow me here

Recent Viewers



Credits



Designs by Sheila

Sunday, December 12, 2010

They're Growing Back

My mom's hair is beginning to thin.  Although she says that's perfectly alright (she turned sixty last April), I still want her to age beautifully.  I gave her an aloe vera plant, which she applies on her scalp everyday before bathing then she uses the shampoo for hair loss to help grow the hair back.  I think it's helping her because I can now see some baby hair growing.  For those of you who's been having problems with hair loss, I'd say try both tricks cause they really work.  :)

1 comment :

Pamela said...

What a neat tip! Thank you for sharing it.

 
Blog Template: Designs by Sheila / Header Graphic: Rahul Tiwari