Sending Love

Are you good at expressing yourself? I am not an expressive person. It takes a while for me to express my inner feelings, more so when it comes to love. There are days when I can't string three words together. If I find myself in a bind like that or when I find that I don't have the courage to say what I want to say out loud, I turn to love quotes. It's easier. Those persons we quote have the right words to express a powerful feeling that love is. They know more or less how to send a message across.

I normally send a message with a love quote to a person who I think needs it. A love quote can send either a positive message or a warning. I knew a person who was in a forbidden love affair. I could not tell the person to step away from the relationship because I knew it would just fall on deaf ears. I used love quotes about forbidden love affairs to tell the person in so many words how wrong it was to love someone who isn’t free to love anymore. The quotes more or less told the person that I didn’t think the affair would do any good to the person but just bring hate and hurt to her. It took her a while and it took me a number of love quotes but it did the trick. The person realized that the affair was inflicting pain on everyone around them both so the affair was cut short.

Love quotes can send a coded and loaded message. You just have to choose the right one for the person you intend to send it to. There are a lot of love quotes to choose from. Choose one and then send it to someone who needs it.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.