Can't Wait for the China Tour

My family will be going on a summer vacation. Two years ago, we went on a European holiday. This year, we are heading East. Asia is a great place to see. We have booked a china tour as well as an Asian cruise. This will be the first time we'll be going to China. We've been to Japan, Korea and Hong Kong. In October, I'll going to Singapore to play in a tournament. The kids are already excited. They can't wait to walk the Great Wall and seethe majestic Forbidden City. We'll spend a few days in Shanghai and hopefully try out the rides in Disneyland. This will really be a great summer for all of us.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Wow...a great trip you've scheduled. I love traveling, hopefully one day I'll get to go to China...and all the other countries on my list!

Powered by Blogger.