Know the latest from MCN

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow me here

Recent Viewers



Credits



Designs by Sheila

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tying the knot soon

When my cousin Shiela and her fiance decided to tie the knot, every one in the family got excited.  It's been a while since the last wedding in the family.  Their wedding was set six months after they have made the announcement so the couple will have time to prepare for it.  A month after the announcement, Shiela found out that she is on the way.  It was a good thing that she still have not decided on her wedding gown because now we're helping her look for maternity wedding dresses.  I told her not to worry too much about her shape because I have seen some sexy maternity gowns online.  She can still look great even if her belly starts to grow.

1 comment :

Max Coutinho said...

Hi Liza,

For aesthetics sake, I do not recommend pregnant women (with huge bellies) to get married. But hey, these issues are a question of taste, I guess.

Congrats (in double) to your cousin Shiela; I wish her love and happiness :D.

Big hug to you, my darling!

Cheers

 
Blog Template: Designs by Sheila / Header Graphic: Rahul Tiwari