Improve skin in a breeze

If there is a gadget that will erase fine lines and wrinkles or zap stubborn pimples, will you still buy expensive creams that take time (or sometimes never!) before you can see results?  I won't.

Every woman and most men want to look younger these days; no wonder anti-aging creams can be found even in grocery stores.  Skin and beauty clinics are also everywhere.  A lot of people are getting too conscious of their looks because the skin is the first thing that people notice about you.  One doesn't have to ask how old are you because those creases can easily give away your age.  Teenagers also freak out with just a speck of acne on their faces.

While the true secrets to having great skin are exercise, eating a healthy diet, getting enough sleep, avoiding stress, staying away from the damaging sun, and proper skin care; not all of us have time for all these.  Most people find it easier to make do with creams and lotions.  But did you know that there are gadgets for removing fine lines and wrinkles and acne?



I discovered the acne light treatment while I was looking for ways to get rid of acne.  My son is too conscious of his acne but he didn't want the trips to the derma clinic.  If we can steer clear of creams, then why not?  The light therapy zaps acne and speeds up the healing process.  Breakouts are not a problem with my teenager anymore.

I'm more interested now with the Luxe.  I'd like to see if it would really help diminish my fine lines and wrinkles.  I will write an update soon.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.