Know the latest from MCN

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow me here

Recent Viewers



Credits



Designs by Sheila

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Liz, the Crafter

Even though my eyes are bad already, I'm tempted to go back into jewelry making.  If you frequent this blog, you probably know that I'm a crafter.  I love doing a lot of things -- cross stitch, embroidery, bead work, jewelry making, papier tole, etc. 

While looking for stuff online, I happened to find a website that sells gorgeous 2 hole slider beads.  The floral designs are so gorgeous.  I'm a sucker for flowers and the beads are so colorful and simply stunning.  Even my daughter, who saw the cute beads is encouraging me to try it again; she says I wear glasses anyway.  We used to do jewelries together but she got too busy in school.  After college, she worked for a while and then got married.  Now she is busy with her twins so I don't think she'll have time to go back to jewelry making as well.  But I can't take those lovely beads off my mind; maybe I should give it a try.

No comments :

 
Blog Template: Designs by Sheila / Header Graphic: Rahul Tiwari