Know the latest from MCN

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow me here

Recent Viewers



Credits



Designs by Sheila

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Custom Challenge Coins

Are you into coin collections? Did you know that you can create your own collectible coin? Well, I'm not collecting coins but I was looking to find custom challenge coins for my giveaways this coming holiday season when I chanced upon the website. I wanted to give something unique to my loyal customers and I thought coins are a great idea. I was surprised to find that I can create my own. I'm going to have lots of fun designing my coins. And oh, did I tell you that you won't be charged with the design if you have your coins made by them?

No comments :

 
Blog Template: Designs by Sheila / Header Graphic: Rahul Tiwari