Know the latest from MCN

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow me here

Recent Viewers



Credits



Designs by Sheila

Monday, December 24, 2012

Unsecured Business Lines of Credit

Too many things are happening all at the same time.  We're moving to a new home and I'm opening a bigger store.  And while we're all too busy with that, I still have to think of the holiday preparations; gifts, food for Christmas and parties.  Of course, the main issue here is money.  Cash is continuously going out and I have to work harder on the store so we can open up right away and start earning money.  I am seriously considering borrowing money from an unsecured business lines of credit company because I want the store fully stocked when we open.  Target date is a couple of weeks from now.  I'm a little stressed but I'm also excited to move and I can't wait to see how my store will turn out after we're done with the finishing touches.

No comments :

 
Blog Template: Designs by Sheila / Header Graphic: Rahul Tiwari