Flower Girl Baskets for a Special Wedding

Every wedding has a theme. My niece’s was no exception. Because we were working on a budget, my sister asked me to help plan her daughter’s rather than hire a professional wedding planner. My niece decided on a beach-themed wedding so all the details had to be in keeping with that theme.

My sister and I had the difficult task of finding wedding accessories with a beach theme. Rather than pounding the pavement and visiting each and every wedding accessory boutique in town, we decided to do our search online. A particular accessory that we had difficulty with was the flower girl basket that our granddaughter would be bringing down the aisle. We could not find one that was in keeping with the beach theme. An additional consideration was the color of the entire wedding. My niece insisted that the color be in winter blue which made our task to come up with a flower girl basket with a beach theme even more difficult. Fortunately, we found a site specializing in wedding accessories. On stock was the perfect winter blue flower girl baskets with a beach theme. The site saved the day. We found one that fit the bill to a T.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.