Dallas Cowboys Baby Clothes for a Newborn

A baby’s coming is always a reason for celebration for every family. It becomes especially so if the new baby is a first in the family. When my best friend announced the birth of her first grandchild, I wanted to share in celebrating the special occasion. It was a special time for the family and since her children are very close to me, the coming of her grandchild was, for me, like the coming of my grandchild, too. We had grown up together and our families had developed a special bond over the years because of our relationship with each other.

Her son Mark had moved to Dallas when he got married. He and his wife Melissa are avid Dallas Cowboys fans. My best friend naturally wanted to fly to Dallas soonest when she heard that her daughter-in-law had given birth to a baby boy. I was tagging along as I felt that her grandchild is also my grandchild. We are like sisters, after all.

We both wanted to get the new baby some presents to present to the happy parents when we visit. We decided that they would appreciate getting Dallas Cowboys Baby Clothes from us to welcome his coming into the world. We found an online store that sold a wide array of Dallas Cowboy’s baby clothes. My best friend settled for Cowboys baby outfits while I chose a Cowboys pacifier, bib and bottle set. We were sure that Mark and Melissa would love the gifts we bought for their newborn.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.