Review: WooBamboo Eco Friendly Toothbrushes

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I was recently given a chance to review this awesome toothbrush and I was very excited when the samples arrived on my doorstep. Most of us have switched from using plastic bags to reusable bags or brown bags that are biodegradable, so why not with our toothbrush?



The WooBamboo Eco Toothbrushes that were sent to me are just as stylish as the regular landfill-cluttering plastic toothbrushes that we get in the stores, but unlike the plastic ones, these are eco friendly. They are made with bamboo that's sustainable, organically grown, biodegradable, antimocrobial, and panda-friendly.



I like that it's sleek and easy to handle and the bristles are soft. There are actually two handles to choose from , the slim handle and the standard handle. For the bristles, you can opt for the soft, medium or super soft bristles. I have to give credit to the makers of this toothbrush for choosing bamboo instead of using other woods. During my research, I found out that bamboo is naturally resistant to bacteria. I'm sure you know that numerous kinds of bacteria grows in the mouth and how fast they multiply; using a bamboo toothbrush is a great idea. And you don't have to worry that bamboos are cut to make toothbrushes, this plant grows really fast so whatever is cut will be replenished pretty quickly.

If you're looking for a toothbrush that is gentle on your gums and cleans teeth thoroughly, I suggest you get the WooBamboo Eco Toothbrushes. I absolutely love this product and I highly recommend it to my readers. I'm actually thinking of buying more for the whole family.

You can read more about the eco friendly toothbrush by visiting their website and get regular updates on Facebook and Twitter.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.