Review: Argan Oil Hair Mask


Argan oil really works to soften hair and give it a nice shine. I'm glad to be given a chance to review another Argan oil product from Instanatural; the Argan Oil Hair Mask.



About the Hair Mask

It's an intensive Leave In Hair Conditioner that will turn dry, damaged hair into luxurious, silky strands.

Ingredients:  - Organic Argan Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Shea Butter
- Vitamin B5

My Opinion

I've got thick and wavy hair. I used to hate it, but using Argan oil made it soft, smooth and more manageable. This will be my first time though, to use the mask.



It has a nice scent and according to my sister in law, it smells delicious. The consistency is thick and as you can see in the photos, it has a pinkish-beige color. I used it as a conditioner and after washing it off, my hair felt incredibly soft. I didn't even have to blow dry it. I let it dry using the fan, brushed it and loved that there were no flyaways.

Recommendation

This will work great on dry hair and scalp. It deeply nourishes hair and scalp and leaves hair silky smooth, shiny and frizz-free.

Where to buy?

Argan Oil Hair Mask is available on Amazon. For more information and updates, please visit the following:

InstaNatural: http://instanatural.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/instanaturalcompany 
Twitter: https://twitter.com/InstaNatural

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.