Review: Natural Facial Toner by Foxbrim


Proper skin care is washing your face thoroughly with a good facial cleanser, followed by a toner to get rid of dirt and debris and finishing up with a moisturizer. You can add other products such as serums and essentials oils and you can even exfoliate, but the first three products that I mentioned are a must if you want to have clean, soft and young-looking skin.

Today's review is about Foxbrim's Natural Refresh Toner. According to the description, it's made from 100% natural ingredients and it's suitable for ALL skin types. It also contains Aloe, Witch Hazel, MSM and Vitamin C powerful and proven ingredients that cleanse, nourish and repair skin.




My Opinion

I am used to toners applied using cotton; this one is a spray on. It's different, so I was very excited to try it. The smell is hard to describe. I didn't like it, but it went away quickly. It feels a little sticky at first and you have to wait for it to dry completely before following up with a serum or moisturizer.

After spritzing the toner on my face, it felt like an extra layer is added to the skin. I felt my face tighten and it's also soft and smooth. I know the purpose of this spray toner is to eliminate the use of cotton, I don't know if it's just me, but I felt that my skin was not thoroughly cleaned.

I thought of using a cotton ball and it worked for me! It still had the same effect as when I spritzed it on my face, this time though, I felt that I eliminated the grime and dirt. You also don't need a lot when you use a cotton, so you're bottle will go a long way. I've been using this for a bout a week and I noticed a slight reduction of my pores. The blackheads are less as well.

Recommendation

If you're not a fan of cotton and you're looking for a quick way to clean your face, this is a good product to try. It doesn't leave your face dry and it helps reduce enlarged pores.

Where to buy?

The Natural Facial Toner can be purchased on Amazon for only $16.95 .

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.