My first post


My first day as a blogger… actually i don’t really know what to write about, but since my family is so much into this i might as well join them.

I’m a 40 year old mom of two….one is 19 (my daughter) and the other is 11 ( my son). I love to bake, cook, plant herbs (in pots cause i don’t have a garden), cross stitching, hardanger embroidery, bowling and just like any typical pinay moms i love watching telenovelas.

This is all about me… my views, my experiences and my favorites.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ate Pie!!!! Nice page!!! and funny stories - well, some of them :) I cannot believe how big and grown Maipaz and Joey are!!!!! Well - just wanted to say hi!!! Take care!

Liz said...

hi chie!!! happy bday! i miss you na. thanks for reading my posts, i hope you become a regular visitor. take care. luv u.

Powered by Blogger.