The Broken Lipstick

What would you do if you're applying a newly bought lipstick and it breaks? Don't despair and don't throw it out just yet. Here's what you should do... remove the broken piece with a tissue then wave a lit match beneath. You have to be careful though, make sure the tissue does not catch the flame and burn your fingers. As soon as the lipstick softens, you can put it back on the base. Swivel the tube down and pop it in the fridge for a few minutes. The chill will set the mold, it may not look as good as new, but you have your lip color back.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, great tip!

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

This is a great tip. Here in the US the store will replace it with a new one.
Definitely Maybe!
Not Just Another Blog...

Max Coutinho said...

Hey Liza,

This is a great tip, girl! I have taken notes of this, just in case it happens to me one day!

How are you? I hope you had a great weekend :D!
Mine was peaceful, thanks to the Lord :D!

Have a great weekend ahead!

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Another great tip sis, oo nga naman sayang din kasi 'no?

Buffy said...

Thanks for the great tip! I've thrown out a few lipsticks because they broke off.

Cheers!

Maya said...

yes wow.. didnt know this. see you really have something on your sleeves.

Anonymous said...

this is a cool tip! Too bad i have not known about this yet when my son played with my expensive lipstick. Anyway, this might come in handy in the future.

By the way, I am introducing to you my other blog, Pinoy Around the World. I think you have already come across my HotMomma blog. I hope you can visit both sites.

Thanks a lot. Keep on posting as I enjoy your blog.

Amel said...

GREAT tip, Liza! I'll remember it! ;-D

Powered by Blogger.