Know the latest from MCN

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow me here

Recent Viewers



Credits



Designs by Sheila

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Allergy Proofing

Recent studies show that deep-breathing exercises not only increase lung capacity and energize the body but it also strengthen the lungs and reduce dust-mite allergies. Do this by breathing deeply through your nose, relaxing the stomach muscles and letting the belly round-out. Hold for 3 seconds then exhale through your mouth. Repeat for 2 minutes 3 times a day. But make sure you do it away from beds and carpets.

2 comments :

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

I have always thought that breathing can make a big difference and I just tried it again and it is very refreshing.

MakeTraffic said...

Hi I'm looking to build up my links for my blog, Project Heavy Traffic.
Would you like to exchange links with me?
Please visit: http://projectheavytraffic.blogspot.com
and leave your blog URL. I'll reciprocate by linking to your blog. Thanks.

 
Blog Template: Designs by Sheila / Header Graphic: Rahul Tiwari