Know the latest from MCN

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow me here

Recent Viewers



Credits



Designs by Sheila

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Chalice

This chalice was passed on to me by el mexicano dude. Thanks dude, you made my day ;)


"I would love to pass on the chalice , that has honed my blog skills and to those others whom i feel will benefit from the holy elixir of blogging from this.These people deserve it , much as the same way i feel , i do :). . ."

Please Pass on the chalice!!!!!

I'm passing this to Max, Ruby and Arlene.

4 comments :

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

Congratulations on getting the Chalice! Your blogs are great and I always enjoy stopping by and learning so much!

Max said...

Hey Liza,

Congrats for having received the chalice, God knows you deserve it :D!
And thank you for passing it on to me; I feel much honoured *bowing*!

Cheers, dear!

boss65 said...

this is a thing of beauty...your blog is insightful and a god send...keep it up girl

Lucy Lopez said...

What a wonderful idea to pass a chalice! It's lovely that you have received it. May it continue to inspire many!

 
Blog Template: Designs by Sheila / Header Graphic: Rahul Tiwari