Kick Ass Blogger

I got this award from my good friend Rosemarie. Thank you so much.

Kick Ass Blogger Award

Do you know any bloggers that kick ass?

Maybe they’ve got incredible, original content. Or they’re overflowing with creativity. Is it someone that helps you become a better blogger? Or a bloggy friend you know you can count on? Or maybe it’s someone who simply inspires you to be a better person… or someone else who sends you to the floor, laughing your ass off.

Whatever the reason may be, I’m sure you know at least a couple of bloggers that kick ass. Well… why not tell ‘em so?

LOVE ON ‘EM

  • Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are “Kick Ass Bloggers”
  • Let ‘em know in your post or via email, twitter or blog comments that they’ve received an award
  • Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to http://www.mammadawg.com/
  • Hop on back to the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky then pass it on
And now I'm passing this great award to:

Max
The Health Nut Wannabe Mom
Red Sox Mommy
Life Quest
Read My Mind

5 comments:

Prettymom said...

thanks for posting the award sis btw please vote celebrate life at http://carlotaonline.com or visit my blog for the voting poll thanks

Anonymous said...

Thanks Liz! Its a great honor to receive the award from you. :)

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

Thank you so much! What an honor coming from you! Now I need to think who to pass it on too!

Max Coutinho said...

Hey Liza,

Congratulations!!! In fact your blog is ass kicking :D!

And thank you for having shared this award with me: I feel honoured *bowing*!

I heard that is a typhoon passing by your country: is everything all right you and your family? I hope so! :)

Ah, I have something for you too; a fun tag:

http://maxcouti.blogspot.com/2008/08/tag-four-last-things-you-bought.html

Have a great day, darling!

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this award Liza. And my apologies for this very delayed reaction. Was so preoccupied with the Olympics kasi. He he. Thanks again.

Powered by Blogger.