More About Me Meme

Tagged by Tina. Thanks dear, I had fun answering.

Tina knows i like a good tag, so here is another one for you to feast your eyes on if you want to know more about me!

  1. Are you pregnant? No.
  2. When do you want to get married? My husband and I have been married for 21 years.
  3. Do you curse a lot? Sometimes.
  4. What are your favorite books? Sidney Sheldon books.
  5. Do you wish you were with someone right now? No, I'm right where i want to be.
  6. Who were the last three people that sent you a text message? My mom, my daughter and my sister.
  7. Are you happier single or in a relationship? Relationships.
  8. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Yes, I do.
  9. Do you wish someone would call you? Yeah the lottery man, same with Marzie.
  10. What is bugging you right now? None at the moment.
  11. What's something you wish you could understand better? Other languages
  12. If someone doesn't like you, it's usually because...? I easily get angry.
  13. Do you have a wild side? Hmmm, can't think of any.
  14. Kissed someone in the last twenty four hours? I'm always kissing my kids and hubby, of course.
  15. Have you lost friends in the past year? Nope.
  16. What were you doing at midnight last night? Blogging!
I'm passing this tag to:

Meishien at meishien.com
Census at Cen's Loft
Julia at Juliadamus-Oracke of a better world

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for the tagged. This is really interesting :P

http://meishien.com/more-about-me-meme/

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

Love getting to know you better! I absolutely adore Sidney Sheldon books!

Tina said...

blogging at midnight thats terrible! i just cant think of any people that do that haha!!!!

thanks for doing it dear

Powered by Blogger.