Buying a Tennis Racquet

I am buying a tennis racquet for the first time. No, it's not for me but it's for my mom's client. She asked me to do it for her because it's her client's birthday next week, and she thought that would be the perfect gift for him. Honestly, I don't have any idea what to look for, I know nothing about Tennis Rackets. I have enjoyed watching tennis matches on tv, but that's about it. Had she asked me to buy a bowling ball, then it would have been a lot easier, lol. Hubs said, I should check on the buying guide first so I'll have an idea what to look for, which I did.

I've learned that there are a few important things to consider when choosing the optimum tennis racquet for a person's needs, and that includes the size and shape of the head, weight, balance, length, thickness and the material that the frame is made of. Whew, this made my task more difficult. Now I have to find out if my mom's client is a recreational player or a serious player. And I have to find out soon so I can take advantage of the sale at the tennis racquet superstore. This is becoming a real challenge for me so wish me luck guys.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.