Got Oily Scalp?



Do your scalp get oily and your hair looks limp every time the weather heats up? The simple way to keep off excess oil is a mini scalp massage. I'm sure you've noticed that when you go to the salon, you don't need to shampoo for a few days. That's because your stylist gently push her fingertips into your scalp during the shampoo process to press excess oil from the glands. Copy that massage style in the shower and your locks will stay grease-free longer. But if your hair needs a little more help, you can try hair powder. Though I have not tried it, I've read that it also helps keep excess oil at bay. It's made specifically to soak up excess moisture and is tinted to match the color of your hair, so there's no evidence of residue. Sprinkle some onto your scalp and brush through.

1 comment:

Max Coutinho said...

Hi Liza,

I don't have greasy hair scalp, however my mom told me that the nuns (at boarding school) used to suggest those who have oily scalp to put baby powder on it...so I guess it is true.

Have a fabulous weekend, darling :D!

Hugs

Powered by Blogger.