My New Phone



I got a new qwerty phone courtesy of Smart. Though I know it's going to take me some time to get used to using it (I'm trying!), the kids are patiently teaching me how. Haha. The first time they saw the new phone, they got excited and loaded it up with lots of mp3s and games. I thought the 2 gig SD card that came with it would do but I noticed that some apps are taking a long time to open. They probably overdid it. Hubs said I should expand the sd card to a higher one so everything will load faster. That's what I will do tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

My husband begs to teach me to use my phone, whenever I get a new one. I have no patience to learn, so I just suffer through a couple of months of not knowing how to use my phone.. then, a few months later, I finally get it - through trial and error.. ha ha.. Technology changes too fast for my brain to understand! ha ha!

Max Coutinho said...

Nice phone!

Powered by Blogger.