Know the latest from MCN

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow me here

Recent Viewers



Credits



Designs by Sheila

Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Good Fats


Eating lots of fish, nuts, seeds and olive oil is necessary for radiant, supple skin.  These yummy foods provide healthy fats like omega-3 fatty acids, which help maintain volume in the facial cheek pads and trigger skin to rejuvenate at the cellular level.  Don't slash the good fats off the menu if you want to keep stop the clock your skin from looking young.  :)

2 comments :

Ria said...

Also, good for hypetension ;)

Hugs,
Ria C
It's My Party
Home is Where the Heart Is
Handmade with Love

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

I just wished I liked fish.. I just don't have a taste for it.. :(

 
Blog Template: Designs by Sheila / Header Graphic: Rahul Tiwari