Decorative Indoor Planters

Having a small home and limited space doesn't mean you can't have plants and flowers.  That's what my friend, Irene, who's into Decorative Planters business, often tells me.  She never stopped until I agreed for her to decorate my home with indoor planters.  Well, it turned out beautiful and her pretty blooms brightened the house.  I give so much credit to her creativity and her green thumb.

Now she's itching to decorate the outside.  She wants to add window box planters because she says, my windows are boring.  That girl!  She knows so well that I love plants and I love having flowers around but window box planters are not in my budget and I can't afford to have them at this time.  So the planters will have to wait until summer sweetie.  :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.