Know the latest from MCN

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow me here

Recent Viewers



Credits



Designs by Sheila

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

'Tis The Season

I'm now preparing all my cards and invitations for the Christmas season. I'll be sending out Personalized Holiday Cards instead of buying them off the rack. I have some paintings of winter scenery which I intend to use on my Personalized Greeting Cards to my friends and loved ones. I want the recipient to feel special. I want them to know that I went out of my way to give them something for Christmas. I also enclose a little something for my nephews and nieces. At least they'll have something to put into their piggy banks and bank accounts. The rest get gift certificates and vouchers.

I also host a Christmas party and reunion on Christmas day. It has a different theme every year. This year it would be a modern theme. To let everyone know this year's theme, I'm sending out Modern Invitations. My house's decorations will also be modern including the Christmas tree. My son has a few ideas to make this year's party more fun. Our guests will surely enjoy the games we have in store for them. I have also bought items for prizes for the games and our annual raffle. Everyone will really have a blast as I'm going all out. 

No comments :

 
Blog Template: Designs by Sheila / Header Graphic: Rahul Tiwari