Know the latest from MCN

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow me here

Recent Viewers



Credits



Designs by Sheila

Monday, July 30, 2012

Las Vegas condos

Celine and Boy used to be my bowling buddies.  When Celine got pregnant, the couple decided to migrate to the US; that was the last time I saw them.  If not for Facebook, I will not be able to find them again.  The couple is now in living in Vegas.  According to Celine they moved there three years ago and they bought a posh unit at one of the prestigious Las Vegas condos.  Their daughter is now 10 years old; that's how long they were out of touch.  Next year, I'll be visiting my siblings in CT; I am planning to pass by Nevada before going to NY to see them.

No comments :

 
Blog Template: Designs by Sheila / Header Graphic: Rahul Tiwari