Know the latest from MCN

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow me here

Recent Viewers



Credits



Designs by Sheila

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Speedy Slimming

Two years of hard work and nothing to show for it.  Well, yeah I've lost 8 pounds but it's still frustrating isn't it?  That's how long I have been dieting and working out and I only lost a few pounds.  Oh, I have menopause and quitting smoking to blame but still, two years are too long a wait.  What only kept me going during those two long years was the fact that exercise will be good for my health.  I was almost resigned to the fact that I am going to be heavy forever.  Almost!  Than I saw an old friend who told me about her diet.  No, I didn't give up exercising because of that but that's when I decided to say hello to my friend's raspberry ketone supplement diet program. 

In addition to shedding steady weight, I also noticed that I got more energy since I took the supplement.  Even my sleeping pattern has changed; I am sleeping better now and I always wake up feeling fresh and energized. 

I'm not one who tries out something new right away.  I usually wait until the product is proven effective before I take the plunge.  But, I was easily convinced with all the positive reviews I have read about raspberry ketone.  When I found out that there are no side effects, I ordered for a bottle.  Sure enough, I have shed another six pounds within a month's use with the help of exercise, of course.  And yes, there are no side effects. 

Some of you may think it isn't too much but coming from a person who struggled to lose weight for 2 years; that's already more than enough.

No comments :

 
Blog Template: Designs by Sheila / Header Graphic: Rahul Tiwari