Comfort and Style with Dickies Cargo Shorts

Shorts have become a necessary part of any wardrobe, more so for that of men. It is ridiculous to be wearing pants all the time even to the beach. At least for places such as the beach, shorts would naturally be the outfit of choice for both men and women. During the summer months, they provide some comfort from the scorching heat and many a men prefer to wear them during these months.

My husband wears pants everywhere. He has never owned a pair of shorts. I never understood this. Thus, I decided that it was time for him to welcome shorts into his wardrobe. I figured it was up to me to change his mind about wearing shorts. But I can’t do that if he does not even own one. So one day, I decided to browse among the thousands of pants on sale online.

By chance, I came upon the website of the popular work apparel manufacturer, the Dickies brand.  Their online store provided a wide array of shorts to choose from and those I found to be most appealing are their cargo shorts. They are perfect for my husband because he loves carpentry and spends a whole lot of time working on projects in our garage. He would also find them practical to wear when he walks to the grocery store just a few blocks from our home. Indeed, when I first presented the several pairs of cargo shorts I purchased, he was unsure. But as soon as he tried them on, he was pleasantly surprised how comfortable they are. He now wears them all the time and has since added quite a number of pairs to his wardrobe.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.