Know the latest from MCN

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner Registered & Protected

Follow me here

Recent Viewers


Designs by Sheila

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fried Onion Strips


Gemma Wiseman said...

Attractive red plate for presenting food!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Looks crunchy!

Visiting from Ruby Tuesday.
Outdoor Beauty Rubies is my RT entry.
Have a great week ahead.

Jan said...

Looking around Ruby Tuesday reminds me there are a lot more red photo-opportunities than I realised.
Great idea for a photo.

lina@women said...

Red plate makes it looks more appealing :)

stevebethere said...

I would love them especially if their like onion rings :-)

Have a good WW! and rest of week

Paula Miller said...

Oh no more food!!! YUM :)

Lola said...

Looks delicious!

Happy RT2!

Leovi said...

Very rich fried onion strips, I love it.

mail4rosey said...

My in-laws LOVE these things!!

Gattina said...

That's something for me !!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Looks like a tasty treat in a pretty red dish :)

Blog Template: Designs by Sheila / Header Graphic: Rahul Tiwari