Memorable Beach Wedding Favors

When we began planning for our wedding, I knew that I wanted a beach wedding. Having a wedding planner for a sister, I knew that I would have no difficulty at all in turning my dream wedding into reality. She had a list of resorts where we could have our wedding so my fiancée and I immediately checked them out and found one where the ambience and the facilities were just as I had imagined.

To add to the already beautiful scenery in the resort, my sister suggested that we add touches to the wedding and reception area that would emphasize the beach theme. What we needed was beach wedding favors that would accentuate our theme. She brought me to a wonderful website that specializes in wedding accessories. I found so many wonderful items that reverberate of our beach theme – items such as starfish-shaped glass candle holders which we used to decorate the tables, mini metal boats and mini woven beach bags which we used to hold our giveaways, shell-shaped silver card holders, and mini lanterns which we used to light the way to the altar. Every little item that was used was inspired by the beach theme. It turned out to be the beach wedding that I had always dreamed of.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.