Renovating

Last night we passed by the NOLA accessories store. We were canvassing for home accessories and checking the cheapest paints to be used in the new house. Well, it's not actually a new house; we bought an old house and right now we are in the process of renovating it. The rooms upstairs are almost done. Painting the walls is next then we'll be installing wallpapers and boarders. 

The pretty designs hubs and I saw at the home accessories stores we've been to made me drool. It was difficult to choose because all the designs are gorgeous. I took home several samples so hubs and I can further discuss it. I also want the kids to choose their own designs. I am hoping that everything will be finished next week because we're all too excited to move in to the new house.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.