Bye-Bye Bacne


I finally found something that works for my bacne. I tried a lot of creams and solutions, but none of those worked. Then I got the Celeteque Acne Solutions Back Acne Spray from Sample Room. I have to admit that I was doubtful with this one, too, but I'm pretty glad with the results.



I used it with my ever reliable cleanser, the Eskinol Ice Pore Minimizing Facial Deep Cleanser with ice cool actives.



I read somewhere that salicylic acid works great for bacne. I used to use only this and yeah, it works, but it takes a long time. Paired with the back acne spray, it did wonders on my back. I've been using it for three weeks now and I have noticed a great difference. My back is clearer and there are no new ones. The scars clear up pretty fast, too.



How to use?

Using a cotton ball, simply clean surface with Eskinol cleanser after bathing, then spritz on back acne solution directly onto affected areas of the back. Allow skin to dry before dressing.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.