Review: Rosehip Oil by Poppy Austin


Have you ever tried using Rosehip oil on your face? The oil is full of antioxidants and it has the ability to penetrate deeply into the skin. It also helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles and other signs of aging. I was recently sent a bottle of Rosehip Oil by Poppy Austin.



My Opinion

First off, if you take a whiff straight from the bottle, the scent is somewhat similar to cooking oil. The good thing is it doesn't linger after applying to the skin. The oil absorbs fast and it leaves your skin glowing. My skin felt soft and well-moisturized. I've been using it for more than a week now and I noticed that my acne scars have lightened and are smaller. I also like that it doesn't leave a shiny look.






Recommendation

If you're looking for a good moisturizer to hydrate skin and fight the signs of aging, you might want to give Rosehip oil a try. It's made from all natural ingredients, 100 percent organic and toxin-free.

Where to buy?

Rosehip Oil by Poppy Austin is available on Amazon.

Disclosure: Product/s mentioned above were sent to me for free by Poppy Austin for evaluation purposes. No monetary compensation was received. All opinions expressed here are 100% my own. All photos used in the review were taken by myself or family. However, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.