Know the latest from MCN

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow me here

Recent Viewers



Credits



Designs by Sheila

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Milk Tea

Milk tea is one of my family's favorite beverage. My kids love the creaminess of milk especially when mixed with milk tea. Whenever we go grocery shopping, the kids would always remind me to buy milk tea. Yesterday, I found out in one article that while tea is beneficial to our health, it lessens the beneficial flavonoid compounds when mixed with milk. These compounds are responsible for producing antioxidants which shields our bodies from diseases. It would be best to drink your milk at another time instead of mixing it with tea.

1 comment :

LadyBanana said...

I love a good strong cuppa tea and I hate creamy milk so when I drink my tea I have only maybe about a teaspoon of skimmed milk in it!

 
Blog Template: Designs by Sheila / Header Graphic: Rahul Tiwari