One-day cleansing

If you are trying a 24-hour cleanse, I have read that drinking only lemon water is not recommended. Lemon water alone does not support balanced blood sugar. It will only increase your cravings for bread and sweets.

You can safely flush up to 15 pounds of water weight with a one-day juice detox by drinking a mixture of orange juice, cranberry juice, lemon/calamansi juice, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. The exact recipe was not given so I assume you would only be using a few slices of ginger and a dash each of nutmeg and cinnamon.

The organic acids in cranberries will stimulate liver detoxification while the ascorbic acid in citrus fruits helps deactivate free radicals, heightening the liver's ability to excrete fat and toxins.

3 comments:

Max Coutinho said...

Hey Liza,

How are you? I hope the storms haven't caused too much damage!

I wish you a superb weekend, darling *hug*!

Cheers

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

I have wanted to do something like this for awhile so will try to find the recipe. thanks for letting me know as I had heard about the lemon water myself.

Anonymous said...

Ay sayang sana may recipe na kasama, tita. Type ko ang ganito 1 day lang hehe... Ang hirap kasi nung 3-day cleansing na alam ko eh :)

Powered by Blogger.