Egg-cellent!

Remember my article a few months back about eggs being good to weight watchers? Well, here's another great reason why you should enjoy it everyday. Aside from making you feel fuller for a longer period of time, researchers found out that this incredible edible helps cut breast cancer risk. They have discovered that increased consumption of choline, a nutrient found in egg yolks, lowers the risk by up to 24%. Eat one or two eggs daily for extra protection. Choline can also be found in nuts and beef.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Visiting here Liza, I always eat eggs almost every meal here even dinner cos its easy to make just fry it or boil it, good for lazy mom like me hehehe. Good to know the benefits of eggs. thanks for sharing it.

Mizé said...

Hi Liza.
I like eggs very much but my daughter has high levels of cholesterol and it´s said that eggs should be avoided so we only have 2/3 per week.
Just saw your EC popularity widget, cool!
Good Friday xx

Sam said...

Hi Liza,

Yeah I remember your post about the egg. Right now I don't mind if I ate 2 to 3 per week. I know that it is healthy for our body.

Have a great Friday!

Anonymous said...

I'm a gonner then. Since I had my gallbladder removed I get very sick from eating eggs. Yuck.

Tina said...

i love eggs! Liza you have made me want to have an egg sandwich for dinner now lol

Powered by Blogger.