Know the latest from MCN

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow me here

Recent Viewers



Credits



Designs by Sheila

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Another Kitchen Cure for Dry Skin

Do you remember my post about Crisco being the ultimate kitchen cure for dry skin? Well, here's another one - safflower oil. It is flavorless, colorless and nutritionally similar to sunflower oil. The oil contains more than three-quarters linoleic acid, a fatty acid that helps skin hold on to water. Dermatologists recommend rubbing the oil into damp skin straight from the bottle. Or you can try lotions containing this oil.




4 comments :

MaMely said...

Thank you Liza for this tip...very timely bec. I've been having dry skin problem. I will give this a try!

Anya said...

I go try it ........... LOL
I have also a dry skin (old.. LOL)
Have a relaxing sunday :)

Max said...

Hey Liza,

Thanks for your kind words, dear: you are a gem.

I came because I heard a storm was heading your way: is everything all right? My thoughts are with you!

Cheers

Ria said...

I have heard about this but never tried. I think I should... Thanks for the info Liza!

Hugs!

 
Blog Template: Designs by Sheila / Header Graphic: Rahul Tiwari