Review: Omni Herbals' Raspberry Ketone Blast

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

For the weight that just won't budge like mine, I was glad I had been given an opportunity to review Omni Herbals' Raspberry Ketone Blast. I have heard of this product before and I was curious on how the red jewels can actually help shed off pounds, so when Tomoson featured this for review, I immediately applied for it. Glad I was accepted. My sample arrived pretty quickly; after I was approved, it was shipped in a matter of days.


I'm not one of those women who would take pills right away to lose weight, I just had to try this one because a lot of people claim it is safe and I needed a boost. For those of you who frequent my blog, I'm sure you already know how I had been struggling to lose weight. I work out at home for 20 minutes daily and cut back on my food intake, but I had not lost a pound. It must be because of perimenopause that my thyroid had become inactive. For years, I have done that and it took me some time to accept that no matter what I do, it will be difficult for me to lose the pounds. Working out for me now is to be healthy and feel good about myself. I don't want to think about shedding pounds anymore because it will just frustrate me. Then the chance to try Raspberry Ketone Blast came. I have read so much about this product and even Dr. Oz says taking it may not be harmful.


What I LIKE about the product? It's all natural and it's safe. I've been taking 2 capsules daily for 3 weeks now and although I didn't lose during the first week, I felt more energetic. I also noticed that I didn't feel hungry very often so its claim to help curb cravings and invigorate you is true. It was on the second week that I started shedding off pounds and really to me, this is already a miracle. Imagine not losing for years despite working out and eating so little. From XL I am now down to L and with continuous use, I am sure I'll finally get to my target weight.

What I DON'T LIKE about the product? Nothing.

Would I recommend it? Definitely! I forgot to mention that I am also suffering from hypertension due to perimenopause and it has not affected my blood pressure in any way. It is also safe to use with your other supplements and medications.

If you would like more information about Raspberry Ketone Blast and the other products that Omni Herbals offers you can follow them on

Facebook
Twitter

If you're planning to buy it straight from here, go straight to their Amazon page where you can purchase it even cheaper.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just thought I would share this with you! All the ingredients are not natural. If you look at the other ingredients, you will find Magnesium Stearate. Believe it or not, many supplements, including those made by more reputable brands, contain a flow agent additive that, over time, can actually block the absorption of nutrients into your body. This ingredient is known as magnesium stearate, and regular consumption of it is linked to the development of a harmful "biofilm" in the intestines that may cause digestive problems.

Despite having the word magnesium in its name, magnesium stearate is not a source of nutritive magnesium. The only reason why supplement manufacturers add the chalk-like substance to their products is to make them easier to process through manufacturing equipment. But the long-term health consequences of ingesting magnesium stearate may not be worth the risk.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/039271_vitamins_supplements_magnesium_stearate.html#ixzz2rNjgsaEC

Powered by Blogger.